Non-Binary Top Surgery is offered by the top rated New York board certified Gender Confirmation plastic surgeons at the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC (located in Manhattan, NY). This procedure aims to physically align the patient’s physical anatomy / physique with the gender identity with which they align and significantly decrease or eliminate feelings of gender dysphoria. This Gender Confirmation surgery is individually tailored to each individual’s needs in order to achieve a look and feel that they believe correctly matches / aligns with their gender identity. Your best in class NYC board certified plastic surgeon will go over all of the top surgery procedures offered at Gender Confirmation Center of NYC and work with you to customize the right Gender Confirmation Top Surgery you feel best aligns with your gender identity. Non-Binary Top Surgery is very similar to MTF Top Surgery (breast augmentation) or FTM Top Surgery (mastectomy), depending on your unique needs.
* The Gender Confirmation Center of NYC offers free in-person and virtual consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon. Most insurance accepted.
Non-Binary Top Surgery is similar to traditional Male to Female (MTF) Top Surgery or Female to Male (FTM) Top Surgery, though specific aspects of your Non-Binary Top Surgery procedure are customizable to fit your unique needs. Our team of best in class New York board certified plastic surgeons at the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC use a combination of aesthetics, art, and science to create a chest contour that reflects your needs and ultimately aligns with your gender identity to significantly decrease or eliminate feelings of gender dysphoria.
best office ever! I had a great experience here. They exceeded expectations. The staff is amazing and the Dr is brilliant. Great office. Great results! ~ Google
Gender Confirmation Center of NYC prides itself on offering our patients the highest quality of care and utmost respect. Our fully accredited Manhattan, NY surgery center provides our Gender Confirmation surgery patients with:
- Highly customized treatment with experienced, top rated New York board certified plastic surgeons that specialize in Gender Confirmation surgical treatment.
- Access to a substantial network of highly qualified clinicians including physicians and mental health professionals that have extensive experience with Transgender / Non-Binary individuals seeking surgical options for Gender Confirmation.
- A relaxed environment in our fully accredited surgical suite located in Manhattan, NY.
- Virtual Consultations for patients anywhere in the world.
- Free Online Insurance Verification.
- Financing options.
FTM / Non-Binary Top Surgery (Total Mastectomy): During this procedure, your board certified plastic surgeon removes sufficient breast tissue in order to create a more “masculinized” or androgynous chest. Liposuction may be used to contour the chest to the patient’s desired post-surgical outcome. Because this procedure is highly customizable, nipples / areolas are removed if desired. Our specialized Gender Confirmation Top Surgery team at the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC will work with you to create a chest that reflects your identity and maintains a natural appearance in the post-procedural outcome.
MTF / Non-Binary Top Surgery (Breast Augmentation): MTF / Non-Binary Top Surgery aims to give the patient’s chest a more “feminized” or androgynous physique. This procedure employs techniques similar to that of a breast augmentation to create a chest size / shape / overall look that reflects your identity and ultimately significantly decreases or eliminates feelings of gender dysphoria. Our specialized Gender Confirmation Top Surgery team at the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC will work with you to create a chest that reflects your identity and maintains a natural appearance in the post-procedural outcome.
The Gender Confirmation Center of NYC accepts most insurance. Our Gender Confirmation specialty practice rigorously follows the Standards of Care set forth by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) in order to be approved for Non-Binary Top Surgery including:
- Well documented, unwavering gender dysphoria
- The patient must be of the age of majority or if younger, must follow the Standards of Care for youths (children / adolescents).
- Personal autonomy is of utmost importance: the patient must have the ability to (1) make a well-informed decision (2) consent to treatment.
- Any major mental / medical health concerns must be reasonably well controlled.
- Hormone supplementation is NOT a prerequisite.
At the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC, our team of best in class board certified plastic surgeons understand how important it is for our patients to feel comfortable and safe in their bodies. We rigorously follow the Standards of Care set forth by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). We are honored to be part of this rewarding process and encourage you to schedule a complimentary Non-Binary Top Surgery consultation with our team of top rated NYC board certified plastic surgeons to discuss how Gender Confirmation Center of NYC can work with you to achieve the body that best aligns with your gender identity. The Gender Confirmation Center of NYC accepts most insurance. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our best in class New York board certified Gender Confirmation specialist plastic surgeons, please feel free to contact us at our Manhattan office:
Gender Confirmation Center of NYC
461 Park Ave S
Floor 7, Suite G
New York, NY 10016