The Gender Confirmation Center of NYC offers pectoral augmentation with pectoral implants surgery at our top rated fully accredited private surgical suite located in Manhattan, New York. Individuals may opt to undergo pectoral augmentation with pectoral implants surgery to create a more chiseled, masculine chest with a more “male” contour. Transgender men and non-binary patients may decide to undergo this procedure to align their physical body with their identity and diminish gender dysphoria (which can be detrimental to overall mental health).
* The Gender Confirmation Center of NYC offers free in-person and virtual consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon. Most insurance accepted.
Gender Confirmation Center of NYC prides i tself on offering our patients the highest quality of care and utmost respect. Our fully accredited Manhattan, NY surgery center provides our Gender Confirmation surgery patients with:
- Highly customized treatment with experienced, top rated New York board certified plastic surgeons that specialize in Gender Confirmation surgical treatment.
- Access to a substantial network of highly qualified clinicians including physicians and mental health professionals that have extensive experience with Transgender / Non-Binary individuals seeking surgical options for Gender Confirmation.
- A relaxed environment in our fully accredited surgical suite located in Manhattan, NY.
- Virtual Consultations for patients anywhere in the world.
- Free Online Insurance Verification.
- Financing options.
Almost a year out of my gynecomastia procedure performed by Dr. Senderoff. As a result of his work, I’ve become a better person. A better person physically and mentally. Not sure if our journey ends here or if it’s just getting stated, but I’m satisfied. Remember to do your research, schedule a consultation, and above all else do it for you. Good luck!! ~ Google
Pectoral Augmentation Plastic Surgery with the Gender Confirmation Center of NYC:
- During your complimentary pectoral implants surgery consultation, your NYC board certified plastic surgeon takes your pectoral muscle measurements and reviews your full medical history.
- The procedure lasts between 1-2 hours and is performed as an outpatient treatment at our fully accredited private surgical suite located in the heart of Manhattan.
- Your plastic surgeon makes an incision at the crease of your armpit on each side, creates sufficient room for the solid silicone implants, and securely places them in their respective spaces.
- Using a combination of art, science, and aesthetics, your highly experienced pectoral implants plastic surgeon utilizes small stitches on the incisions to greatly minimize scarring and provide a natural looking final post-surgical result.
- Typically, your plastic surgeon places drains in the treatment area that will come off within a week or so after your procedure.
- Bruising and general discomfort are common for the first 2 weeks after surgery and you may need to take a few days off work to recover. Avoid exercise, lifting heavy items, and driving until you are fully cleared by your plastic surgeon.
At Gender Confirmation Center of NYC, our team of best in class board certified plastic surgeons understand how important it is for our patients to feel comfortable and safe in their bodies. We rigorously follow the Standards of Care set forth by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). We are honored to be part of this rewarding process and encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of top rated NYC board certified plastic surgeons to discuss how Gender Confirmation Center of NYC can work with you to achieve the facial look / feel that best aligns with your gender identity. If you would like to schedule a free pectoral augmentation / pectoral implants consultation with one of our best in class New York board certified plastic surgeons, please feel free to contact us at our Manhattan office:
Gender Confirmation Center of NYC
461 Park Ave S
Floor 7, Suite G
New York, NY 10016